Honda UMK425UE Brushcutter
Brushcutters are an important weapon in the dedicated gardener’s arsenal, perfect for trimming edges, borders and other hard to reach areas of overgrown lawn inaccessible to a conventional lawnmower, but also excellent for clearing areas of thicker scrub too rough for most grass trimmers to handle. Designed to be just as easy to use as it is impressively powerful, Honda’s UMK425 UE is a straight-shaft petrol brushcutter which offers cutting performance, versatility and outstanding convenience in a single compact package.
Key to the utility of the UMK425 UE is its dual cutting capability. For thicker areas of built-up vegetation, including nettles, brambles and weeds, the UMK425 UE features a tough three-tooth blade option which will cut through even dense scrub with admirable efficiency. When a more delicate touch is required, however, the brushcutter’s nylon line cutting system can be used to achieve a precision finish on edges and borders. Moreover, the cutting system also incorporates a protective head guard and tap-and-go line advancement for increased safety, efficiency and convenience during operation.
- Powered by a compact and fuel efficient 25cc GX25 mini four-stroke petrol engine, featuring a convenient recoil start system for ease of operation
- Six-tooth transmission shaft maximises torque transmission and reduces shaft wear compared to traditional grove-key designs
- Nylon cutting line offers precision trimming of edges and borders, with tap-and-go line advancement system included for added efficiency
- Metal line cutter ensures a longer life and greater efficiency; a must for professional use
- Three-tooth cutting blade option included for clearing denser areas of brush, including overgrown grass, brambles and nettles
- Protective head guard deflects cuttings and features a non-contact sealing bearing for optimal performance and an increased service life
- Bike-style handles offer added comfort and precision during operation, with simple two-axis position adjustment included for added convenience
- Comfort harness and anti-vibration clutch improve safety and comfort during extended periods of operation